Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mossie vs Petal Pillow



TwoLeftHands is one talented lady. She creates her signature Mossies and Petal Pillows with new designs for each season and holiday! I love seeing a Mossie on the front page of Etsy.

Life at Etsy would be quite boring if Liz wasn't around with her wise cracks in the treasuries. I remember one day "talking" back and forth with her on the computer and actually laughing out loud! (I hope no one was watching).

Once you get to know her (and all her family), you won't regret it! Visit Liz's shop soon!

8 comments:

twolefthands said...

Dang Alice, I remember quite a few occasions you had me laughing so hard I peed my pants! We MUST do that again, real soon! Wow, thanks so much for the feature! It makes me blush! You are a doll! (and I know this to be true, because I met you!)

Hobocamp Crafts said...

the colors are wonderful! really cute

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I agree: it wouldn't be the same without Lefty! She is one classy lady with heaps of talent! NO way you can not love her! :)
Oh, I recognize the immense laughing to my computer screen and thought many times the same: 'hope no one is watching me!' :^)

Arctida said...

I just love her mossies! They are so cute and adorable :) and her mossies and pillows always look great in treasuries!

Nicole Solo said...

what an arorable little Mossie! the pillow is just as great :)

OMB said...

I'm glad that I've gotten to know her too!!!! Love her petal pillows!!!

missbeahaven said...

I LOVE twolefthands and have watched her make such beautiful things my whole life!

I was her first creation! ☺

Kimiko said...

I am a proud owner of a petal pillow and 4 mossies. I must say, they are so adorable and so excellent crafted!!