Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Where Has the Time Gone?

Summer, for many of us, is a time spent away from the computer, blogging and posting photos on flickr. So, when I get back from my vacation and try to catch up with everyone I neglect my shop and creating. But to tell you the truth, I haven't felt much like making anything. I just want to hang out with my family and friends -- especially with those on Etsy. I'm also in a buying spree and have found some of the the cutest things to add to my ever growing collection.

Just bought these cards from MincingMockingbird:


I love them and don't really want to use them! Do you ever have that problem?

I have a custom order on a new purse from SweetGumHandbags. I'll post that when it's done!
I also have an order in process from nanouke. You'll need to wait for that as well!

There are way too many beautiful things on Etsy. I wish I had a money tree growing in my backyard.

Now, what to buy next!

1 comment:

Waterrose said...

Lovely cards. I buy them all of the time and have a hard time using them...I have a shelf full. Now if they come in duplicates I can use them until the last one. Time is moving fast --we just got back from vacation. Loved your Niagara falls pictures --I've been there a few times and really love riding the maid of the mist. The cuff took about 6 hours to make.