Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag I'm It

I just got tagged. I don't usually play these games, but thought I'd give it a try, especially since
ilexa
did the tagging.


... and these are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


well... 7 facts about me... here they are:
1. I'm a procrastinator, big time!
2. I joke around a lot, but people usually think I'm too serious.
3. I'm the Director of our local homeschooling group (64 families).
4. I'm melancholy.
5. I don't like dogs or cats, but I still like people who own them.
6. I hate to clean my house, but I would love a bigger one.
7. I don't like playing these types of games

... and here are some people I want tagged:

Waterrose (embroidered cuffs)
The Peach Tree (yummy)
The Ivy Leaf (cool bookmarks)
Horse Girl (my 13 year old daughter)
SandFibers (beautiful beaded jewelry)
Lil Fish Studios (beautiful felted acorns)
ArtMind (felted necklaces)

I obviously like cool things -- check out these bloggers!

3 comments:

Waterrose said...

Ohhh you are so sweet to bestow this honor. Come and visit in a few days and I'll have my 7 facts up.

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I agree on the house cleaning - I guess if we have a bigger house, we could afford a cleaner, right?
I have been tagged before, all the facts still stand, accept the running one... ouch, should start that again... Read them here: http://artmind-etcetera.blogspot.com/2007/09/there-is-this-lovely-lady-named-bee.html

limonada said...

Amazing facts! :)
I hate cleaning too, lol.