This was my first time participating in a sample box and it was great fun! I was contacted in September by Tory who runs The Spotted Box on Etsy and at the hyenacart. I honestly had not heard about sample boxes before but Tory was so professional and provided so much information about her box that I couldn't resist becoming involved. I joined the yahoo group and participated in many discussions. Tory also answered ALL my newbie questions with ease and professionalism.
So, I decided to send in 60 samples (from PipingHotPapers and RunAliceRun shops) which entitled me to receive my very own Spotted Box free! What a great surprise when I opened my box and received such a great array of samples from so many different sellers. I don't even want to remove my items from their packaging yet -- just want to enjoy them.
Unfortunately, my 13 year old daughter took off with some of the samples and they didn't get included in the pictures, but one was:
1. a lovely zipper pull from lili lutu
The rest are posted here. If you want to purchase a Spotted Box for December, all boxes go on sale the 15th of each month. But beware, they are usually sold out the same day. If you are interested in participating in the Spotted Box as a seller, you can contact Tory at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now, to see the results of participating and if any sales occur from this experience!
1. A fleece cover from Waddle Wades My daughter is pregnant and this will be perfect for her to use for her child!
2. A lovely bracelet from Tiffany's Trinkets. My daughter wants this!!
3. Lip balm samples (for me) from Clear Hills Honey Company.
4. A chocolate cake palm from The Melting Pot Candle Co. (good enough to eat)
5. Little Lotion Bar (Lavender -- one of my favorite scents) from Motherhues.
6. A recycled crayon shaped like a turtle from Blue Goose Designs.
7. A cute blue hair bow (my daughter better have a girl!) from Oakley Daisy's
8. A tree hugger iron on transfer from Bumble Bear Wear - can't wait to use it!
9. A gorgeous handmade greeting card from Simply Sarah's.
10. A wonderful pocket mirror from Flirt Buttons.
11. An environmentally friendly laundry solution from Simply Clean -- looking forward to seeing how great this works!
12. A wonderful holiday greeting card from Rooks Papers Scissors.
13. Two cute flannel nose wipes from Baby Vagabond.
14. A pretty red hair clip from If Only I Were Little (now I really better have a granddaughter!)
15. A wonderfull green crocheted cloth from Crochet Frog.
16. A homeschool curriculum sample from Earth School (hey - I homeschool my 3 kids!) I apologize, but I could not find a website on this great sample!
16. A tart sample from Canoe Creek Soap Co.
17. A beautiful photograph from Small Moments.
18. A wipe solution bud from Lil Birdie Bottoms - I always made my wet wipe solution -- this is great!!
19. Fresh Ginger Lime Laundry Detergent from Clean Rinse
20. Miracle Clean Concentrate from Bare Naked Cleaners (can't wait to use this!)
Well, that's all for now, folks. Hope you check out some (if not all) of the shops listed here. It's been fun and I'm sure to participate again in December!