Thursday, May 20, 2010

That's all Folks

Thanks to everyone who asked for a free domino -- they are all gone!

But what is next --
I should be outside enjoying the sun.
I should be doing this or
I should be doing that...

But life is sometimes not what it should be but what it happens to be...

Am I enjoying it?

Today I am...

Some pretty things I should get...


Wait..should I get the baby or the hat? LOL

Okay something else I should get...

Ummm, I can't get these either -- I don't wear earrings.

Really, though, the purpose of showing you these lovely items is to encourage you to check out the shops. You just might find something you want/need/desire.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one of those sleeping babies too!

www.paperflora2.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaperFlora
http://twitter.com/PaperFlora2

Terry said...

aw, thanks alice!

Waterrose said...

I'll wait for the grandbaby (no time soon) and I hardly ever wear earrings... cute stuff though.

Tara from EasyMakesMeHappy said...

that hat is so cute! (I love polka dots) You always find such great stuff and those shops are loverly!