Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Day Added to my Blog

What's black and white and red all over? Many things come to mind...
1. a sunburned zebra
2. a sunburned skunk
3. a newspaper

Sun is obviously on my mind, especially when I'm looking out my dining room window and see the snow coming down and we're expecting 3-6 inches.

With that in mind, I need to brighten my day with some sunshine. And what better thing to use than a fellow Estian's sunshiny item.

Shecological comes to mind because
1. I love bags and I'm ready to buy one
2. I found one that answers the question I posted above

Bag Number 1 is too cool -- black and green
Bag Number 2 is black and white and red all over

Thanks, Shecological, for brightening up my day!

5 comments:

sheila at shecological said...

OMG! This is such a nice treat to start the day. Thank you so much! I loved reading through your last several postings and looking around. I think I want to start blogging! I just took 10 minutes to figure out my sign in name and password so I am below the level of newbie!

cheers,

Sheila

Unknown said...

The sign in name and password are 90% of starting a blog!! Let me know when you've got yours up and running!

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Ooooooooo...I hadn't seen these before. Thank you for highlighting them here, Alice. That second bag...I see inspiration for a peyote cuff there. (Then again, I see inspiration for cuffs everywhere!) LOL Fantastic!

twolefthands said...

I love Sheila's bags! I am not a bag changer like you Alice, I have black leather that takes me everywhere!

Waterrose said...

I'm with lefty...I've been carrying the same bag for 4 years. I do buy them and have them on a shelf, but the one I carry is the perfect size and carries just what I need... but if I had to choose, I'd buy the green and black.