Monday, February 2, 2009

One Little Two Little


Today I'm thinking of my grandkids -- well one grand kid and then one on the way. My daughter is due in April -- yay!! She's having a little girl but you can't tell by looking at her. But those ultrasounds do wonders. Here's a picture of both of my grand kids! The little girl is hiding in her mommy. Never thought I would be happy to be a grandma, but you just can't help it with a cutie like the one over there --->

Who better to feature today than a wonderful Etsy seller named "humblebea." I've never met Natalie, although I have met her mom, twolefthands. But Natalie and I talk once in awhile online within Etsy and I know she has a great sense of humor and a wonderful family. Let's see, her entire family has online shops: Grandma (ohruthie), mother (twolefthands), son (darksiderules) and ??? I bought a tooth fairy kit from missbea (as many of us call her) for my grandson and no telling what I'll buy for my granddaughter. But here's something that would look cute on her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, sweet Alice, for featuring my shop today~ I am honored! And a big congrats to you and Eva for the new little one on the way, how exciting! (-: