Monday, March 9, 2009

Design for the New Fort

My 11 year old son came to me with this design for his new fort. He wants his dad to work on it with him this summer. He loves to design and build things, but doesn't always get to put his ideas into practice. We'll see what happens this summer!

Talk about summer!! I just found this gorgeous photograph on Etsy by Jennifer Aitchison. When growing up on Lake Michigan I remember well the fun we had swimming in waves like this!










My mom still lives on Lake Michigan and I think I'll have fun kayaking this year. All the kids got to do it last year. It's such a relaxing thing to do. The water cools off the air and the sounds of nature are to die for!

1 comment:

Jennifer Aitchison said...

Thank you for including my image on your beautiful blog. Hopefully the days of playing in the waves will come soon. :)
-Jennifer