Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Piping Hot Papers now making mini notebooks




I'm trying to get the hang of making mini notebooks and post it note holders. I'm trying different size o-wires from 3/8" to 3/4" and still can't decide which I like better.

Sometimes the 3/8" seems a little too small







but the 3/4" seems a little too big.


Any suggestions?

Until I solve my dilemma, I'm offering all my mini notepads for $3. Once I get settled on the perfect size, everything will be priced higher. So....get one at my introductory price! You won't be disappointed. ;-)

2 comments:

Waterrose said...

I saw those in your shop today...I love the idea. Since my post-its always get dog eared.

amy * stem * said...

Hi,there!

I kept meaning to pop over and let you know I featured you on my blog but had a crazy week getting ready for a fundraiser and didn't get to finish my To Do List!

Your work is just great and I hope more people got to see you (and buy stuff!) this week! I know I'll be sure and shop you for favors for the right event.

Cute. Cute. Cute!

amy
stem parties