Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Salutations



Getting ready for our camping trip leaves me with little time to hang out with my Etsy friends. But I did want to feature some wonderful artists who included me in one of their treasuries. The pictures will speak for themselves!! I love each and everyone of these treasuries and items from their shops!! Enjoy!!


RedChair's Treasury





*******************************
pearliebird's treasury



*******************************


*******************************

monicaj's treasury



*******************************

melfitz's treasury





A whirlwind Saturday but don't you just love these stores??

1 comment:

Artfully Yours said...

Wow! You are so sweet to feature all of us lucky gals on your wonderful blog!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE Monicaj's treasuries and store and now you've acquainted me with some new favorites!
Thank you Alice!!!
Artfully,
Kim
aka pearliebird.etsy.com