Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wednesday Wonders

I love summers, but sometimes I think I may waste too much time on the computer. I really need to spend more time with my kids -- yes yes!! But after I post on this blog. You won't be disappointed with the wonderful Etsy sellers who featured me in their treasuries.

mamachee (Tara) is the head honcho on a new Team that I'm involved in. It's called TeamTreasury and all we do is make treasuries and feature 6-12 team members at least once a month. It's by invitation only, but if you are interested in joining contact me or Tara. We are trying to limit members to two per main category on Etsy.

Anything look familiar here? Well, maybe. But all these items are super cool! Check out Tara's shop. She a lot of patterns, too!

________________

LiciaBeads created a wonderful treasury featuring one of my mini notebooks. Beautiful wankypanks treasury! :-)


Don't you just love that TP pendant??? LiciaBeads has some great jewelry!!


________________

Another team member is LinenMe. She included my floppy disk notebook in her colorful treasury!


Beautiful linen items can be found in LinenMe's shop!

________________

TheBrickKiln was giving garden tours the other day and included me!! Woo Hoo!!


There's always new items in Karen and Cassie's shop. You Rock, girls!!


________________

Days of Grays was really an extremely elegant list by SarahJohnAfana.



One of these days I'm going to give in and buy one of these beauties!! Hi Sarah!


Okay, my husband's home for the day and I'll just leave you all to drool over these wonderful picks!

3 comments:

Waterrose said...

Beautiful treasuries and curator shops! We are in the middle of moving and I've had very little time to blog visit and comment.... What a way to spend the summer! Take care.

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Wow, Alice, the treasury gods are smiling on you :D Congratulations!

Sarah John Afana said...

Sweet Alice-I am pleased to be able to feature your wonderful creations so stylishly photographed. Thank you so much for all your hard work with the team and all the loving ways you support my shop.