Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby Celebration

Today's post is to celebrate the birth of my second grandchild - a little girl named Naomi Faith! Eva (the mom and owner of GreenLeafandOwl) has had her shop closed for this momentous occasion. It was a long and tiring labor, but fast delivery! Congratulations Eva, Larry and Ben! Can't wait to see Naomi!

moonbeams is a treasury which featured PHP along with so many other gorgeous pieces. It's amazing to me when a curator uses such a simple item from my shop and makes it look so elegant in a treasury. Who would've thought a listing for 50 pinback buttons could be such a nice addition to a treasury?

Thanks WrenWillow for thinking of me!!



I have had my eye on WrenWillow's shop for the longest time. I think it might have something to do with a new baby girl. :-)





Look who found me with a treasury entitled Look What I Found!
Such a bright, sunny list sure brightened my dreary rainy days!! Thanks, Sarahjohnafana!!

There is some beautiful artwork in Sarahjohnafana's shop. I wonder if baby Naomi will ever kiss a frog....




owl always love you was the perfect treasury in which to feature my owl mirror. I don't think owls will every go out of style! Thanks, BeachGirlBasics for this hip and hooty treasury!!



Of course, I have to feature something pink for the new girl in our family! Check out BeachGirlBasics' shop for some fun and gorgeous jewlery!!




Another day in the life of a Mom and Grandma (but a young grandma, to be sure)!


2 comments:

wrenwillow said...

Congrats on the new baby girl in the family!!! How exciting. Love your blog too. :)

Unknown said...

Ahh, congrats on the new arrival in your family! It will be exactly 11 years ago tomorrow that I gave birth to my first son.. wow!
Thank you so much for including my Beach Girl stuff in your blog :)