Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday Sings Around the World

Dreary, cloudy day....but it's Saturday and that's always fun! Except for the shirts I need to iron. :-(

But before the day actually begins with the ironing, I have this urge to share with you some great finds from wonderful Etsy sellers from around the world. Of course, to get on this blog (at least for this month), all these artists featured something from my shop in one of their treasuries!!

Portugal
Nanouke warmed me up with this gorgeous golden treasury. Woo Hoo!



If you love rings, be sure to visit nanouke's shop for some unique one of a kind finds!!


________________________________________


Barcelona
Wedding bells are ringing with this treasury curated by madeofjacinta. My tuxedo stack of envelopes fit well (I think)!



I think the unique use of fabric makes madeofjacinta's shop stand above all the rest!!



________________________________________

United States (West)
Fishstikks decided to go on a vacation and take some of my vintage map and scrabble tile cuff links along. Thanks!!

I'm actually quite speechless when I visit Fishstikks' shop. Everything, and I mean everything, is wonderfully creative!!



________________________________________

United States (east)
Frenzy was a cool and hip treasury put together by mulberrymoose!

Tennis anyone? Check out mulberrymoose's fun shop!

And when you're done reading this post, check out the cool cozies in the voting going on here at Etsy -- mulberrymoose is featured!!



________________________________________

Israel
I've got the treasury blues from anakim! Hello there in Tel Aviv!


Wearers of jewelry beware -- you will be enticed to buy something when visiting anakim's shop!!




________________________________________

United States (south)
Cocoabeans created a foggy treasury that really looks like chocolate to me! :-P


I've succumbed to the buyer's itch in Cocoabeans' shop. Just bought some soap and dischclothes. I know I won't be disappointed!



Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

limonada said...

Gorgeous lists you were featured in, Alice!
Thank you for adding mine to the list, your work is so amazing, it looks great on any of them!

Have a great weekend sweetie!

Diana said...

Thank you so much for featuring me! You are just so sweet to do that! I always love reading what you write about everyone! I hope that you are going to love your new things that I will be sending! Thanks so much!
Diana from Oklahoma