Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What's for Dinner?

I don't know what's for dinner, I'm too busy drooling over the shops of these awesome treasury curators!! Xenotees has the best tees and I should know. I own about 10 of them!! THE BEST -- and thanks, Noelle, for putting me in this treasury! This made the front page!

Cool shirts, cool guy! Xenotees, you have such great taste! Does this guy belong to you?


________________________________

Everything About Golf featured my cute golf pencils!! Thanks floweredsky!!


Woah, look at this cool necklace!! Super cool!! Go visit floweredsky's shop!!



________________________________


Looks like another front page here!! Beautiful curation, aflutter!!


I love this simple, yet elegant necklace from aflutter's shop!



________________________________

Summer Flowers by shecological sure brightened up my day!!

I own one of shecological's bags and they are the best. So comfortable and made exactly as I wanted it.



________________________________

Blast of Color was curated by thebrickkiln. I think it was such a great treasury, it should have an encore!

Oh no, something else to tempt me. I just planted oregano and cilantro. These sticks would be so cool in my garden!! Karen and Cassie - stop tempting me!!


Off now to my shopping cart! :-) Not really, but it sounded like a nice way to end my blog!

No comments: